Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
kegstand

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:38 pm   

Problems with #SLOW and #PAUSE commands

I have been experimenting with #SLOW in 2.36 but every time I do something like #SLOW testpath it sends the entire path right away. No waiting for #OK. Even if I have a #PAUSE trigger go off, it doesn't fire until after the walk is over. I have tried with and without the mapper open, and setting the walkmode both manually and from the mapper. Anyone experience this before or know what I might be doing wrong?
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:26 am   

You can try adjusting the speedwalk mode when the mapper is open. It should work anyway and may be a bug.

Zugg is currently rewriting then entire mapper. His main focus for the next beta is completion of the underlying database changes and the basic integration architecture with package structures. Part of that architecture covers designs for expanding the mapper capabilties extensively.

I don't think any of the more experienced testers and user are too keen in trying to track down a possible bug in 2.36 when it really needs to be tested in the next beta. About all I can suggest beyond trying to use 'slow mode' with the mapper open is to wait and participate in the next beta cycle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: