Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
phoenixsoap

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:53 pm   

[2.35 PRO] Mapper and Automapper bug/issue

Hello,

First of all, I am loving CMUD!

However, I'm not loving the mapper so much right now. I've created a few maps with limited success and decided to revisit after I was done importing everything else from TinyFugue. Now that I've imported everything the mapper is unusable.

First, when I click on the mapper I get an error saying that my map could not load and CMUD asks me if i'd like to close CMUD, send an error report etc. (The map it is trying to load is in it's proper place). Then, if I override and try and try and start a new map everything looks great until I get to the final screen that supposed to show me the highlight text of the mud's output window. Instead, the "MUD Output" area is totally blank and the mapper doesn't save anything.

If I close the mapper and re-open it again I'll get a completely blank window with no options other than to close it. Dragging it out from being docked creates a rectangle with a box with an 'X' in it to close it but nothing else.

I have also loaded the offending map. It seems to work but it will not follow. My suspicion is that no data is being sent to the mapper from my mud. I only use one window and have checked to make sure no others exist. I have a seperate (windowless) module for my guild but nothing out of the ordinary.

I have tried a full clean install.

I made sure that the English language and English Directions packages load with my session.

I really have no idea what else to do.

Please help!

This machine is running XP Pro, CMUD Pro ver 2.35

Thanks,
-James
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:35 pm   

1)room output. We don't even know what game you play, so we can't even guess.

2)any #TAG triggers? List those, if so. If not, you might try them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: