Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion
Nezic
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:05 pm   

[2.34] Keyboard focus on command line is forgotten when switching windows

When typing on the command line and then switching away to a different window temporarily, the keyboard cursor focus will change back to the character mode and not remain on the command line as expected, which is a little annoying.

I also noticed that when you click back onto the TeSSH window and that first click is on the command line, you can drag the mouse around and highlight the text on the command line even though keystrokes get sent via character mode to the server. When you let go of the mouse after highlighting, the focus remains in character mode.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:23 pm   

Yes, this is true. TeSSH always gives preference to the main window character mode when you have character mode enabled. It will not keep the focus in the command line. This is actually by design since when working in Character Mode you usually want it to keep the main window focused and not the command line.

I'll see if I can improve this in the future to see if TeSSH can remember whether the command line last had focus or not, but it will be tricky.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » TeSSH Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: