Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Post new topic  Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2
Anaristos Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:47 am
CMUD 230 - Variables being duplicated
Anaristos
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:30 pm   

I still can't get CMUD 2.31 to load the package that I use to play my MUD. I removed it (2.31) and re-installed 2.30 to verify the integrity of the package, and it runs without problem. One thing that may be relevant (though I doubt it) is that the package was created in CMUDPro, and the test version is CMUD. That is the only difference I can see.
I have since, re-installed 2.30 and created a package using pertinent fragments from my production package. Thus far there has been no duplication instances.
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:25 pm   

There isn't any difference between packages in CMUD and CMUDPro.

Please email me the *.pkg file that doesn't load into v2.31 asap to sales@zuggsoft.com. I need to determine why this isn't loading before I can make this a public release.

Thanks for everyone who tested the duplicate variable issue. Looks like it might be fixed. So I'd like to finish up 2.31 and release it as soon as I can.
Sintor
Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:16 pm   

I can confirm after a week of solid usage it is definitely squashed in this version, and it seems like performance has gone up as well. Thanks Zugg.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:55 pm   

Yes, the bug fix also had a big performance boost, so I'm glad you noticed that too. Thanks for the report. I hope to have 2.32 out today or tomorrow.

Also, on the problem Anaristos reported: If your *.PKG file is marked as Read-Only in Windows (not in CMUD, but in the Windows File properties), then v2.31 won't be able to read it. This is fixed for 2.32, along with the other problems you were having with Vista permissions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: