Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
makena
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:35 pm   

[2.25] Theme selection not saving

The theme I select does not seem to save. When I reopen CMUD it reverts back to the default. I have tried #save with no sucess.
deathkitty
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:52 am   

I have the same problem, the map keeps changing to the textured dark brown background thing instead of blue, I have to change it to Normal then back to Flat to fix it every time
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:42 pm   

I cannot reproduce any problem with the Theme. What Theme are you trying to set it to? I just changed it from the OfficeXP to the Normal theme and it saved just fine.

The Theme setting is saved in your CMUD.INI file, so make sure you have proper write-access to this file.

deathkitty: The mapper background is completely different than the "theme" that Makena is talking about. The mapper background doesn't work properly within CMUD yet and will be fixed with the mapper rewrite later this summer.
makena
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:20 pm   

Ok the theme selection is staying put, but the background color for the button toolbars (not sure the technical name) IS NOT UPDATING on load.

When starting up CMUD, the background for my button toolbars is always blue. I must select a different theme, then select the theme I want for the blue to change.

Does my explaination make sense?

reproduce:
create new session named 'test'
create one button
select theme 'flat', (note the white background near the button?)
close cmud
reopen cmud
open 'test' offline
the theme is still 'flat', but the button toolbar is blue!!
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:13 pm   

Ahh, ok, I see what you mean. The old Theme system that I ripped out used to notify all controls when the theme was changed, and apparently the Panel component that I'm using for the button toolbar is not handling theme changes anymore since that was stripped out. I'll add that to the bug list, but theme-related stuff is a pretty low priority right now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: