Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
groundzero2010
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:05 pm   

Can't connect with two characters

I just recently installed Cmud and at first everything seemed to work okay. A few of my scripts had problems converting from Zmud. I haven't touched the bad triggers yet. I restarted Cmud and now it won't let me connect with more than one player. I'm thinking it has something to do with the files being converted over from Zmud. I can create a new session from scratch empty trigger list and I can log on with more than one character. Anyone else have similar problems?
groundzero2010
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:38 pm   

It works on occassion but its not consistant. I have 5 characters all using seperate files. connecting to the same mud. sometimes one character will work with another sometimes they won't. I can't seem to pin point what may be the problem. very frustrating.

I've just tried this.....

I deleted all my character sessions. I created two new sessions. (two seperate characters) I didn't convert any zmud files over to cmud.

Plain jane characters, no triggers.

At first they both connected at the same time, then I closed them both and tried reconnecting. the first always connects, but the second character didn't.
groundzero2010
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:18 pm   

I completely uninstalled Cmud and reinstalled fresh. No zmud conversions. Created once again two fresh character files.

I'm not sure if this is whats causing it but if I close a character tab by right-clicking the tab and selecting close, it doesn't allow me to log back in with that character if there is another character logged in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: