Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:51 pm   

v2.18 Public release

I did a couple of quick fixes to the 2.17 version and released 2.18.

If you were getting the ANSI color bleeding problem in 2.17, try 2.18 and let me know if it still fails. Also, the parsing problem with #ALL was fixed, and that one was pretty serious (and was the main reason for the update).

Unless I have somehow horribly screwed up something new in 2.18, this is really the last version before the holidays. Sorry if I couldn't fix your "favorite" bug, but it will just have to wait.
Llwethen
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:21 pm   

How about a list of known items on the bug list? So we can avoid them and/or quit reporting the same item.
Fang Xianfu
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:42 pm   

That's requested pretty often, and the answer is always no. There're many reasons, mostly to do with parsing some kind of list for the website out of the tracking system Zugg uses, and also how many of the reports (especially ones from the crash dumper) aren't easy to understand. You can search the beta forum from the site menu to see if there's anything on a bug you're reporting, but if you repost one it's not going to be the end of the world, especially if it hasn't been posted since the last version.

- Happy bunny is happy! (1/25)
Tech
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:51 pm   

I'm sure 2.18 will be great. it goes by the rule of release CMUD on even numbers. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: