Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Drinkalot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:27 pm   

Paypal Cmud purchase

Hi, after trying many freeware mud progs I decided to buy cmud because I like it so much.
Used paypal, it said it finished the transfer at the 27th.
How long does it take for me to receive a confirmation from zuggsoft with my registration information??
When I use the forgot password link in the store it says that the email adress is unknown??

Or am I just too impatient :P

Thx!
Fang Xianfu
GURU

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:57 pm   

It should've been instantaneous. When you complete your Paypal payment, you should've been returned to the Zuggsoft website - if that didn't happen, your account might not've been created.

Email sales@zuggsoft.com with as much information about the order as you have - name, address, date, time, email, any order-related numbers you were given - and Zugg'll sort it for you.

- Happy bunny is happy! (1/25)
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:37 pm   

We have been having some intermittent problems with the PayPal system not contacting our server to complete orders. So if this ever happens to anyone, do as Fang suggested and email us.

Also, remember that if you pay via a PayPal eCheck, you do not receive the license key until your eCheck has "cleared" in PayPal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Website or Forum problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: