Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Vunutus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:36 am   

Window scripting question...

I'm writing a script that captures text from 20 or so different channels and slaps them into a tabbed panel up top.

I seem be be having some problem with each and every window having a status bar and command line by default. Obviously I do not want this. Every time zMUD starts and loads those windows, the command line and status bar are added. I have to manually disable them each time if I want to use the windows (since the bars take up the majority of the window, it obscures the text I send to it). How do I fix this and also ensure that my users won't be plagued by this problem? If it matters, this never seemed to happen until I tried calling #CLOSE on one of the windows.
charneus
Wizard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:08 pm   

Each window has its own settings. I believe the way to fix that is to make each window active, disable the command/status bars, then go to Layout - lock layout and save it. Don't know why it would start after calling #CLOSE in one of the windows unless the #CLOSE command reset the layout...

Charneus
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: