Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Honos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:03 pm   

Variables failure

I use to use ACP_xl and wanted to upgrade to a more recent curing system. I completely took out ACP from zmud and started with implementing Acropolis. Well that system ended up messing my variables up and a lot of my aliases. I deleted it and installed ACP_le and fixed my aliases but I can't seem to get my variables to work still. Something is messed up that swithches your variables from 0 to 1 and 1 to 0. I think this would seem like a common problem but not able to find anyone that knows. Thanks for any help I can get.
Tech
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:09 pm   

You'll need to give quite a bit more detail. What are ACP_xl and ACP_le. You'll also need to give details about what your aliases are and under what conditions your variables get switched. Unless someone is already familiar with the systems you describe, we'll need more detail.
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:01 pm   

ACP_xl and ACP_le are part of the Achaean Curing Project. It's got a thread on these forums too. But Tech is right - you still haven't provided enough info - give us an example of what isn't working.

Since it works for everyone else that I've heard, though, you've probably either done something to your zMUD installation (or something's happened to it) or you're importing the scripts wrong. Try reinstalling zMUD (and deleting the .mud file you were using) and telling us how you're importing it.

EDIT (MattLofton): moved to General Discussions and deleted the crossposted version (which had no replies)

- Happy bunny is happy! (1/25)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: