Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
teknique55

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:43 am   

zmud database not working?

Hi,

Everytime I try to open a database, my screen stays on the database New/Load window, and I then get access violations when I try to click on other buttons.

I have been trying to use database triggers that work very well on older versions and modify them to work on the 7.21 version, and I'm stumped.

I also have troubles with Cmud's database features, it has discoloration on diff buttons...

Anybody have any ideas?
Arminas
Wizard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:33 pm   

In Zmud...
First have you tried loading up the sample session and viewing the database there?
Next have you tried hitting escape from the sessions window and creating a new database with blank settings?

If your Zmud database window is still not working properly I would suggest a clean reinstall of Zmud.
Copy your Zmud folder someplace safe, uninstall Zmud, delete your Zmud folder and reinstall Zmud.

Now try the first two things listed above. If everything works fine you can place your sessions from the old
Zmud instillation into the new one and give them a try.

In Cmud...
The buttons look a little funny but the database works fine. I have not had any issues with the later versions of Cmud and the database.
That said the database is the same, except the visual problems, as the Zmud one. Zugg plans to change it
some time this year but for now the database uses the same code as the Zmud one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: