Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
sheetan
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:55 pm   

Scripting or Bots for t2t (the two towers)

hey...i play t2t or the two towers mud, and im looking for scripts to get experience and gold or simply bots

i have heard some around, if someone can tell me where to get them, or guide me through making one for the mud, i'd be more than grateful

thanks
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:56 pm   

Your best bet is more than likely fansites, but you'll know more about those than me. After that, check out the ZMud Finished Scripts forum.

If you have to resort to building your own, post what you want to script (english text version, best to form a clear outline of subtasks you want to perform), game output relevant to that, and what you have working. Fair warning, though, Bots are highly specialized to your game (if not the specific player) and very complex. We're not too keen on doing all your work for you, so if you don't have a basic understanding of zscript code you really should aim for something easier.
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:22 pm   

well... i checked the finished mud scripts, nothing of this type...and thing is, there are a couple of people who have made bots for this game...i just wanted to see if they could help me

about scripting, i am progressing day by day, though still i am a complete noob in the hard stufff..

if there is someone who actually plays the game and knows about scripting, please post or try to help me into making one
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: