Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
leyira

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:09 am   

Help, my command line is gone

This may be a really dumb question, but I can't figure out what happened, or rather how to undo it. I'm on a laptop and still getting used to using the "mouse" in the middle of it. Somehow my command prompt line thing (where you type ...) popped out of where its supposed to be at the bottom and kind of floated on top of my mud screen. I wasn't thinking and before I realized what it was I x'd out of it... then tried typing and of course... couldn't. I closed Cmud and reopened it and still nowhere to type. I've looked all through the preferences and settings and I can't find how to make it come back. *sheepish* Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dharkael
Enchanter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:59 am   

Try right clicking on the top area with all the menus, then check session toolbar to make the command prompt reappear.
Then drag the toolbar (command prompt) back down to the status bar area where it normally is and you should be able to redock it.
leyira

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:12 am   

Thank you!! That did it *blushes* Umm... but now I seem to have lost ANSI color... I don't know if that's at all related. The mud I use asks if you want ANSI enabled and I typed y, and it said it was enabled but its still all green for some reason...
leyira

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:18 am   

Found it! Sorry :D Its still all a little new for me.
Dharkael
Enchanter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:20 am   

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: