Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
jed
Adept

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:34 am   

Buglist

Is there a posted buglist anywhere? I see known issues, but it seems to be not quite as specific as I was looking for.
Thanks
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:29 am   

Nope, sorry, the bug database that I'm using for CMUD isn't online. I used to use Mantis for zMUD, but it didn't have what I needed for the automated CMUD crash dump system. And I really wouldn't want this entire crash dump list available via the web because their are hundreds of obscure crash dumps and they contain some potentially private information, such as IP addresses. Someday I might write something to post the list to the web, but for now you pretty much just need to scan the CMUD Beta Forum and see what issues are reported.

Or, if in doubt, feel free to post your bug to the beta forum. I can let you know if it's a known issue and it doesn't really hurt to report something more than once (and people here are pretty good about not flaming you when you are just trying to help).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: