Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:36 am   

PLEASE UPGRADE to v1.13

I mentioned this in the 1.13 announcement in the sticky topic above, but since there are a lot of new people visiting the forums these days, I wanted to remind everyone that you should *always* upgrade to the latest beta version as soon as it is released.

If you post a bug report from a previous version, you'll be mostly ignored. Each new weekly version fixes lots of problems, so it's important to stay up-to-date. Even if you don't see a particular bug fix listed in the version history, it's still possible that a bug in an older version is fixed in the latest version because of a side effect of another bug fix.

This is an important responsibility during beta testing. If you aren't willing to update CMUD to the latest version each week, then you should wait until the public version is released.

Thanks for your cooperation. I'll be releasing new versions every week to try and get as many bugs fixed as possible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: