Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Ghetto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:22 am   

dont know what i hit.

sorry to add another topic but the people i asked dont know.

Might sound like a newbie question also.

When you go into z-mud settings page where you can set alias,macros,triggers etc i only have the files on left and the settings for those files on the right. I used to have a seperate screen down the bottom showing the comands and everything.
Now when i go to set a new macro, alias or anything i have to type name of the alias , then double click to edit.

i think i might have hit ctrl-something and the seperate screen down the bottom disapeared. Now i cant set macros properly . when i go new macro bring up the box on right suide of screen, doesnt take me down the bottom. what i want is that spit screen back down the bottom.
i am clueless lol, any help would be appreciated.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:39 am   

Try deleting the SETTINGS.DOK file to restore the default settings editor layout. You might also need to delete you ZMUD.INI file to restore the default preferences.
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:17 am   

You might not have to delete anything. With the Settings Editor window open, click on the Layout|Reset Windows|Settings Editor menu. Not sure exactly what happens, but this should at least get the windows to all show, allowing you to drap and drop them so that they dock. You may need to set the dockable property for the Settings Editor, as I seem to recall it being forced into undockableness when reset.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: