Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
tijer
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:38 pm   

Cmud 1.05 Crash bugs i am having

Few problems i am having:

1) Connect to some muds and getting a random V before character name.
2) Connecting to two muds at a time wont work, only allows me to connect to one, as loading the new session overwrites the one currently running
3) Automaticly comes up with an untitled session, closing these sessions causes cmud to crash.

-Tijer
Tech
GURU

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:15 pm   

The multi-session options aren't quite complete right now. To do what you described you will need to run to separate instances of CMUD. Zugg is aware of the problem and it will be addressed before a public release.

The before the Character may have something to do with the negotiation of the protocol. Be sure to check prefences to make sure this is correctly set. Also be sure to send feedback regarding this as well.

There were some quirks with closing the untitled sessions. These were mostly addressed but it would appear on got through. I will try to recreate later on.
Wizard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:44 pm   

I have the multiple sessions problem, too. It surprised me because it worked in 1.04, but then I remembered that Zugg did change lots of stuff relating to windows and sessions.

To expand a little more:
1. Double-clicked a session icon to open the session window and connect.
2. Clicked Sessions button.
3. Double-clicked a different session icon, and it loaded in the window I already had open, replacing my existing connection with the new one. I also had a small tab pop up with the name "untitled," so it just seems to me like it's creating a window and loading in the wrong one?
4. Opened first session again, and it went into a new window, leaving me with Session 2 and 1 (instead of 1 then 2) and the untitled tab.
5. When I closed CMUD, it crashed, and the stack seemed to indicate it was a SQL exception, probably trying to save the untitled package for the invalid window. (Sorry, didn't save it..)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: