Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Juran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:12 am   

Package Library / Settings question

It's possible that I'm just getting a slow start on CMud, or missing something obvious; but after a search of the forum posts and scan of the program I can't figure out how to permanently activate a package received from the downloadable Library.

I can open a session, click Library, and install a package using my forum name; it appears as expected in the packages directory. I can go into settings, file-> open, and open it; suddenly it's there in my settings window. I can enable it, make it writable, and then save changes.

But closing the program removes it from the Settings window. It's still 'installed' as far as the Library is concerned, but I can't maintain it's usability between instances without manually opening it each time.

How do I import packages to a Session so that they open by default?
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:58 pm   

Click the Edit Session link on the main session selection page and then go to the Files tab. You need to give it the list of packages you want to load with your session.

Installing a package just puts it onto your hard disk and makes it available. You still need to specifically add it to the list of packages used by each particular session because different sessions might use different combinations of packages.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: