Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Pyron
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:38 pm   

[1.03] Command Line Disappears

I'm still having the previous issues with the word wrap in the command line. The bug where it drops the cursor so that the text is typed out above the top of the command line but you can only see the bottom half.

Secondly, I'm having a wierd issue that came up in 1.03 that I didn't notice in earlier beta. I use two screens. If I'm in a window in the screen opposite from the Cmud session window, and I click on the session window to bring it to the front and make it active, the text box of the command line disappears as if it was never there. However, I'm still able to input to it although I can't see what I'm typing. As soon as I hit enter, the text box for the command line reappears. Or, I can take my mouse and move it over to the left part of the command line where the vertical dots are and the text box will reappear. It only occurs when the session toolbar is connected to the window.
jolopez
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:46 am   

you can show the text box if you go to view -> windows and select command line
edb6377
Magician

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:38 pm   

Hes not saying he didnt have one at all :)

Sounds like a bug with the 3rd party docking gui. Just make sure you screenshot it when its gone and attach it to a bug report by using send feedback in CMUD. This way zugg has a visual to go with what your statement says abouit the bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: