Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Namsar
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:51 am   

[1.02] Trigger Options

Having trouble with trigger options saving between CMud sessions.

Go in, make a trigger, set the options to "Case Sensitive" and "Trigger on prompt"

close settings, exit Cmud, load it up again, check trigger... settings are back off again.

On a similair note, is there anyway possible to turn OFF "Line Colour Matching" ?

There is the selector there to choose the colour but no checkbutton for toggling it on/off. It seems as though once it's on.. it's on for ever ? Or is this setting tied back to the ANSI codes check above ?
asira
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:00 pm   

This problem affects the trigger type (unless the trigger is a sub-trigger, then it will save some types), the regex option and everything on the tigger options page except, for some strange reason, the "Stop further processing" tickbox and the line colour selection.

So basically, at the moment you can't, for example save a regex command input trigger as it would just revert back to normal (and triggering on input doesn't seem to be working anyway).

Edit: And matching a specific line colour doesn't appear to work at the moment either.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:20 pm   

Sounds like one of my bug fixes in 1.02 has caused more harm than good. I'll look into this. Sounds like I might need 1.03 sooner than I thought.
asira
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:56 pm   

All of these problems were present in 1.01 (I did a quick reinstall to check), so it doesn't seem to be the bug fixes that caused this.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:33 pm   

On the trigger color, it's supposed to work like the color for buttons...when you click the color button, there is supposed to be a "Default" button you can click to turn off the trigger color. But it seems that I forgot to enable the Default button for the trigger color, so yes, it's impossible to turn off. I've got this fixed for the next version.

I also found out why trigger options are not saving, and it's actually pretty serious. It applies to any option of any setting (macros, buttons, etc). Basically, these options are being reset to the defaults when a package is loaded.

Looks like I'll be releasing 1.03 later today to fix these serious issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: