Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:38 pm   

New Zuggsoft support pages online

I have updated the "Support" menu link at the top of the page to go to our new support system. The Contact Us also now goes to the new help tracking system. We are now using this web-based help tracking system (HelpSpot) for all of our customer support, including email. It's working very well and should allow us to provide better and faster support than ever before.

Let me know if you discover any problems with the new links and help system.
Vodoc
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:34 am   

The "Submit a Request for Assistance" seems like a good idea. For the future though maybe you should tie it to the forum accounts (so that the name and email is taken care of automatically if available). But consider this a low priority request, we are much more keen on getting the new version of CMUD out of the door.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:27 pm   

Many of the people using the support page do not have a forum account, so yes, that's a pretty low priority request.

But I had to go remove the "Urgent" field from the Submit Request form. It was being heavily abused with 90% of the feedback being marked as urgent. It's sad that I need to remove a potentially useful feature because some people abuse it. It would have been nice to know when there was a truely urgent issue that needed higher priority. Oh well.
mr_kent
Enchanter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:52 am   

Confused I'm probably wrong, but maybe it was abused because "Urgent" is ambiguous? I haven't used the support option so perhaps I'm completely off base, but an explanation or pop-up window confirming an actual urgent situation would be in order if it isn't already there.

Heh! I've got a wife and children and my idea of urgent has changed considerably in the last thirty years and is most definitely different than most other peoples'. I can't really imagine a truly "Urgent" situation when it comes to a MUD client and gaming, but that's just me. Wink
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:00 am   

When viewting the "Check on a Request" page all the links in the left hand box below that are bolded and flagged as the page you are looking at.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Website or Forum problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: