Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Baram
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:59 am   

Toolbars: A request for after the bugs are dead

For later, could we get an option to "lock" a tool bar, and please god stop auto-resizing.

I was trying to use toolbars to make a nice pretty floating menu sort of thing, it wasn't going over well. If possible could we get a special kind of tool bar that would allow us to put things anywhere, instead of automatically putting it in a row. I found that if I drag it into a box, I could use groups to make new rows, which sort of worked. The irritation came in that it kept resizing the tool bar EVERY time I moved a button, and went back into one mega line.

The tool bars could be really cool, just a couple minor details to change after all the bugs are worked out.
Rainchild
Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:06 am   

In the interum the best way to handle multiple rows is to create a new tool bar for each row. You can stack them wherever you like too, so effectively that means your group of buttons can be positioned anywhere on the screen.

Definately require a "lock" option ... actually, I think it would be better to have a global preference "disable toolbar dragging except in customize mode". But individual locks on toolbars could be useful too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: