Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Tiffs123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:05 pm   

Elicense?

Hiya, I wonder if someone can help? I used to use zmud a long while ago and paid up for it happily.

I've since moved on through several pc's and recently re-downloaded it just to find out that they no longer re-send the activation codes to try to prevent them being misused.

Is there any way of getting my original codes re-sent to me? I've checked all the faq's I can find to try to answer this with no luck Sad

Just in case it helps, I have the same email address as when I bought zmud.

I'd appreciate any help with this :)

Cheers

Tiffs
TonDiening
GURU

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:34 pm   

Under Support-)Lost Registration Code
[url]http://www.zuggsoft.com/page.php?file=zuggsoft/regcode.htm [/url]

Follow the steps and if they do not work then use the manual catch email address there.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:02 am   

Also, we cannot send old eLicense codes anymore. The procedure that TonDiening mentioned is for getting the license key for the newer version of zMUD that doesn't use eLicense. So you'll need to upgrade to the 7.21 version. If you must use the old eLicense version and have lost your key, then you are out of luck, sorry. But there's really no reason not to use the 7.21 version.
Tiffs123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:43 pm   

Thanks for your help guys :) I managed to retrieve my registration code via the method you listed TonDiening. It worked a treat :)

I did look for that information but wasnt able to find it. Perhaps it should be in a slightly more obvious place? I dont usually have trouble finding the correct help files....

Cheers!

Tiffs
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: