Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
rgross

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:55 pm   

Alarm - Need help

I have an alarm and an alias that work together, and function correctly. They are:

Code:
#TRIGGER {Your assassination attempt goes wide of the mark.} {#alarm assassinate {+24:00} {#say You are ready to assassinate!}}

and

Code:
#ALIAS asay {#echo %eval( %alarm( assassinate)/60000)min %eval( (%alarm( assassinate) - (%eval( %alarm( assassinate) / 60000)*60000))/ 1000)sec}

In a nutshell, the trigger sets a 24 minute alarm letting me know when I'm able to try another assassination attempt.

I have another trigger:

Code:
#TRIGGER {As you say, 'icicle storm' to a cloak of glittering icicles,it flashes bright blue and sends forth a storm of razor sharp icicles in all directions.} {#alarm cloak {+168:00} {#echo Cloak is ready}}

Now here's my problem. I can't seem to get an alias for this one breaking it down into hours minutes and seconds. Any ideas?
luggage
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:19 am   

Under Zmud, 'help mod' gives a nice example... so..

#ALIAS asay {#ECHO Icicle storm ready in h:%eval(%alarm(cloak)/3600000) m:%mod(%alarm(cloak)/60000,60) s:%mod(%alarm(cloak)/1000,60)}

which should give:

Icicle storm ready in h:0 m:2 s:48

You can plug in the assassinate alarm for a similar effect.

Hope this helps.

Luggage
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: