Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Naviad
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:23 am   

Color question

Is it possible to change the general text color(as shown in view>preferences>colors) via zscript?

I ask this as I'm trying to change the color of the text output of a mud that I play to darken during the night, without it screwing up my highlight triggers.

Is this at all possible?
Leitia
Adept

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:07 pm   

Interesting, a mud with ambiance, though I would imagine such a change without a transition would be unpleasant rather then enhancing. You can use buttons or gauges to make a color border as large as you want, even completely surround the mud screen, though that last idea might have the same distracting effect. You can click on the button options in the last tab of the setting to see the styles, explorer style is flat or explorer and inset. If your mud uses a regular clock you could make a button have dawn and dusk times too.

I have never seen a way to globally change my screen without some kooky trigger. Once I displayed random color lines while fishing, was fun for two minutes.
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:07 am   

Zmud does not allow you to access anything in Preferences via script. If you want something changed, you rely on random bugs or use the View Preferences menu/button.

Cmud does allow this, though, if you wanted to buy a license.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: