Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
mikjall

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:07 pm   

Medievia Formation heal

I am looking for a script that will heal whomever is hurt the most in the formation. Either automatically (set-up to use either 'c heal <form member>', or 'c cure critical <form member>'. or by pressing the "F" keys. I know there are a couple of different ones for Mud Master but can't seem to find any for zMud (of course some Githyanki Warlock could've blinded me and I'm just too stupid to cast cure blind (Medievian humor Laughing ).

Thanks in advance for your help.
TonDiening
GURU

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:54 pm   

Show us what Medievia gives when you query the formation for the status of the members. It would be good to include mud output before teh formation and after the formation query.

From there we can show you how to make a trigger that scans that result and determines the most hurt or whatever triage priority you want.
TonDiening
GURU

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:05 pm   

Examples you can get the idea from:
http://forums.zuggsoft.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=17721&highlight=formation+heal
Adnil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:55 pm   

I set up a simple trigger that uses the prompt in medievia when fighting in a form to assign the name of the current most hurt person in the form to a variable. You can then use a macro key to heal that person. e.g.
Code:

#CLASS {FormHeal}
#VAR fheal {elemental} {elemental}
#TRIGGER {^<~[*~%~]%1>~[*~] <%2/%3hp %4/%5m %6/%7mv %8br *xp> %9 *} {#var fheal %1}
#KEY MULT {c heal @fheal}
#CLASS 0

this would need modifying to match your prompt in medievia so the correct persons name is picked up. You can also change which key functions as the macro key, currently it is set to use * on the numpad.
This won't work with the formrep output to select who to heal, it only works with the change to the prompt built into medievia when formation fighting to save you typing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: