Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:21 pm   

AC Explorer v3.41 released

I've uploaded the latest version of AC Explorer Pro for AC:ToD. This version should fix the Floating Point error that people were getting in the route finding, and I've made AC Explorer less sensitive to problems with the ACSpedia database.

Now, when parsing the portal destination information from ACSpedia, AC Explorer will ignore any coordinates within parenthesis unless the coordinates are the very first thing inside the parenthesis. Also, any coordinate of 0N, 0S, 0E, 0W in the comment field is now ignored.

The new version also includes the updated TERRAIN file for Throne of Destiny (thanks QuickWeasel) so you can now use the terrain-sensitive path finding for the new island.

This is all the improvements I can make to AC Explorer right now, but this new version should work a lot better for people on the new island.
Davidge
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:49 am   

Awesome, thank you thank you! :D
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: