Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

nazx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:13 pm   

logging in to store

Hi i just bought zmud and in the email i received was a link to the store with instructions on how to log in and get your license if ya need to and check ya purchase history quote from email i got when i bought zmud

"If you lose your License key or need to obtain it again after seven days, go to the Zugg Software store and log in using your e-mail address. You will see a list of products that you have ordered along with download links and a button to send your License key to you via e-mail."

it also then provided a genorated username and password for the store.

1. you cant just log in with your email address

2. it gave me a username and password when the store site asks for an Email addy and password.

3. when i try to log in with my email address that i gave when i bought zmud and the password given to me in the email from the store i get an incorrect login.

4. when i just use my email address in the store login it says invalid email address yet its the same address i was sent the purchase conformation message from the store .

.. so i guess i'm wondering .. is it broken or whats up with that.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:36 pm   

In general you should always email us about these kind of problems since there is no way for me to tell what your email address used in the store is from a forum post like this.

There *was* a problem with some login accounts and we emailed new login information to those users today. If you still have trouble, send us an email at support@zuggsoft.com and include the purchase receipt that you got and I'll look into the problem.

Of course, be sure you are entering your login info into the *store* and not the Forum login. You probably already know about this, but it's the most common problem we are currently having with the store. I need to add some code to the forums that tries to detect a store login to make this less confusing for people, but I haven't done that yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Website or Forum problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: