Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Thalir
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:23 pm   

problems with a trigger set.

I've been using a trigger that casts a spell on myself once my Fatigue drops below 25 and then i use the spell's ending message to trigger another command.

its been working fine but i would like to cast the renew fatigue spell twice before i begin the second trigger

what's happening is that once i cast the spell and i wait for the spell to end, zmud reads the ending message of the spell and sends turn skeleton straight away to the mud instead of waiting for the second, invoke 2 at thalir to fire.

Now i've tried #WA and #ALARM but none of these seem to do the trick
is there anyway to ignore the first spell and only read the ending message of the 2nd spell to set off the turn udead command.

here's i've been using.

Code:
#CLASS {Check}
#TRIGGER {You call out the name of your deity and point to the *!}
#IF (@CurFAT<=25) {q c; invoke 2 at Thalir;invoke 2 at Thalir}
#Class 0

#CLASS {Turn}
#TRIGGER {^The bluish glow spreads out and soothingly envelops your body!} {turn skeleton}
#CLASS 0

Here's what the spell looks like

>invoke 2 at Thalir
A pale, bluish glow surrounds your fingertips.
You feel a surge of magick infuse your runeweave!
Weaving those runes cost you 3 FPs.
You feel more tired.
[4 sec. delay]

The bluish glow spreads out and soothingly envelops your body!
You feel invigorated!
>

If i try to use the trigger above the 2nd invoke 2 at thalir is interupted with the trigger Turn skeleton once it see's The bluish glow spreads out and soothingly envelops your body!
anyway to ignore that message 1 time and pick it back up on the 2nd time its been cast?
Insomniac
Wanderer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:50 pm   

#CLASS {Check}
#TRIGGER {You call out the name of your deity and point to the *!} {#IF (@CurFAT<=25) {q c;invoke 2 at Thalir}}
#CLASS 0
#CLASS {Turn}
#TRIGGER {^The bluish glow spreads out and soothingly envelops your body!} {invoke 2 at thalir}
#COND {^The bluish glow spreads out and soothingly envelops your body!} {turn skeleton}
#CLASS 0

Hope this helps! Let us know how you get on.

No-one ever gets flamed for posting too much information. Conform to the PPP (Preferred Posting Protocol) and give as much information as possible, including MUD output where needed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: