Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
BMarius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:01 am   

Help needed! Triggers and zMUD problems!

I recently downloaded zMUD 7.13b (previously had 7.01, but I did not upgrade), and what happens is that all of my triggers doubles up each time I quit and restarts zMUD.

I've imported the settings from my old 7.01 files.

What can I do to fix so I only get 1 set of triggers?
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:51 pm   

What color are the duplicate triggers? Are they all black? If so, this is probably an instance where you need to use the Migration Guide as your settings file from 7.01 might have been corrupted and the better code of 7.13b no longer resolves the problems.

If they are different colors, that means you are using the same settings file as both your inherited file and your primary file. Edit the Character Properties to change this, and magically your duplication problem will go away upon reopening that character.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:08 pm   

They aren't "black", but I don't have an inherited file on the properties, but only the primary one. I used the import settings from another file, if I make any sense. I tried to put another file into the inherited file in the char properties, but I only got errors then, so I don't know how to solve it.

*EDIT* I finally understood what you meant with primary, that you cannot use "default.mud" as it. :p Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: