Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:59 pm   

zApp v2.3.1 released

I have uploaded the new 2.3.1 version of zApp.

This version includes the changes to the ActiveX events that I mentioned in another post. It also fixes the problem with using syntax like:

ZAPP http://www.zuggsoft.com/zapp/demo.zml

to open a remote zApp program (this wasn't working in v2.3). Also fixes a few other minor problems. This is the version that I'll be putting onto CDROM format for the Developer's Conference. I'll probably also make the CD available via the online eLicense store in a few weeks.

As far as the issue of running the zAppPro_crypt.zxl plugin (or any encrypted plugin for that matter), I compared the current source code with the archived version 2.0 beta that seems to work. I found very little difference, but changed a couple of minor things. Try this new 2.3.1 version and see if it works any better.

As always, please post bug reports in a NEW TOPIC in this forum.

Oh, I also removed the Weekly Build download link for now since I don't have any weekly builds to upload.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: