Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
temper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:23 pm   

make money with a zmud config

greetings,

I recently purchased zmud for the minimap function to be used with some general research and mud building im doing for a friend.

My problem is, I dont have weeks of extra time to spend playing around with the million and 1 settings in zmud to make it work correctly.

SO.. someone with profit from my lack of patients.

this is what I want.

I want a config for zmud that I can import that will correctly configure the minimapper.

I want the mapper to do ALL of the following.

-I want the mapper:
to correctly lable rooms (without weather)
to color the room based on sector type
to correctly place the exits
to correctly add a description of the room if avliable
follow function to work correctly
speed walk to work if used
to NOT stack rooms
recall function to work
and most importantly, I want the mapper to know were I am in the mud at any time Im online, and it never screws up my exact location.

(the grid and color doesnt matter.)

I asked zugg to do this for me, and he expressed his un-interest in the matter and explisitly requested that I post all of my questions here. So.. his lack of monitary vision will be someone elses gain.

I will pay, the zmud purchase price for a working map config. so thats 30 bux. If the providing party does all that I ask, and adds some other nifty features, that i possibly over looked or didnt know about, I will give that party a chance to earn an additional 30 bux for a small trigger set(25 triggers max).

If you are enterested, please post here, or pm me, and We can disscuss payment arangements. I will gladdly paypal funds.(please note, to insure that the script works, I must test it, there for, I will have to have the script to do so, thus, then paying for this service.)

because I do not want to spam lots of extra blah text into this thread, I did not include a sample of the mud. So, please goto the mud to have a look. The mud address is "fate.fatemud.com" port "7004". There are 2 seperate modes, "config mapping" its either "on" or "off". Type "config mapping" on the server to use this. This option is for a 3rd party overhead map program. Its very basic but it works. I would recomend using the config mapping if you can figure out what the code output represents. This should not be a hard task for an experianced coder, especially one who spends alot of time on muds using zmud. Just goto the server, create a character, and the rest is for you to figure out.

thanks and goodluck. =)
temper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:33 pm   

I have an inquiry about the above post earlier. The person was asking about payment, and wanted to know if a free copy of zmapper would work out, I dont have a problem with that, I was offering a cash payment, but if someone would prefer a legit copy of zmud or zmapper or any other zugg software, that is fine with me as long as the total is not over 30 dollars US.

I would also like to add a note that this job is on a first finish first pay basis. So, if your enterested, get crackin and drop me a pm or post.

again,
good luck and thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: