Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:15 am   

Build 2.2.0.50 posted

Here is the new build of zApp that has the new event architecture. Almost all of the demo applications have been changed slightly to reflect the new event syntax.

I also improved the HTTP Server demo (HTTPSERV.ZML) to show how you can intercept the HTTP command to respond with special data, and also how the built-in session support works. It's pretty cool.

In general, the event syntax improvements got rid of a lot of wierd kluges in zApp. Remember the way the editor.zml demo had to have a global subroutine to handle file saving? Not any more...it's just another simple event within the <memo> tag to define the OnFileChange script.

All I've done is fix everything that was already implemented. I haven't really added any new events yet. But all of the events documented as of today should work in this new version.

Next week I'll be adding a few more events to some of the more complicated components (Grid, Tree, Memo). Feel free to request any functionality that you don't see in the current version (create a new Topic in the forum for that please).

As usual, report any bugs in a new forum topic. Next week I'll be continuing with my to-do list as mentioned in the "zApp Schedule" topic, trying to get this into public release form.

Oh, remember that the weekly builds don't include any of the zAppPro stuff. You'll have to wait till the public release to get the new version of this (unless I release an interim test version next week).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: