Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
GURNGURN

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:47 pm   

#PATH #MARK can't add a direction

The mud i play on isn't fond of automappers. So im just tring to use Path and Mark commands to record some speedwalks.

I have all the directions set, but im trying to figure out how to have #mark also record all the different portal names i need to enter. some areas may have 10 different portals each and i can't set a direction for each dif one

n|north
s|south (etc for standard directions)
en gate|ent gate|enter gate

now there a tons and tons of different portal names. sometimes you enter maps .. sometimes books. sometimes gates. etc.. is there a command i can use to just add a path to the path being recorded with #mark? i am able to use #nodir with triggers to remove directions as they are being saved. I think i need to know the command to add a direction.

Maybe i could alias ent
output would be #adddirection <-(whatever the command is) {enter %1}

can someone help me? otherwise i have to somehow add directions for each type of portal and there must be 1000's

I have searched the forum thoroughly but couldnt see much for these commands. i am trying to stay away from the automapper cuss the imms dont appraicate it. just wanna make speedwalks as i go. thx for any help

gurn
GURNGURN

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:50 pm   

foot note. i think im looking for the opposite of #nodir .. only i want to insert a
-> wshehs;enter something;enwud
while its recording so i dont have to edit the path later
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: