Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
Kaheen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:05 pm   

This Trial has expired.

I decided to try zApp 2.0 today but when I installed it it told me that my trial had expired. I thought the 30 days had been reset for 2.0? The last time I used zApp was when it was in Alpha. Is there any way I can get the thirty day trial or am I just stuck?

Kaheen

WinXP SP2
2.7 gHz Celeron
256meg RAM
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:26 pm   

No, the trial doesn't get reset with each version. Only major public released typically reset the trial. This is the same as it's been for zMUD and our other products for years.

The only way to get around the trial is to go ahead and buy it, and then if you don't like it you can always return it for a refund within 30 days.

But you need to remember that this product is still in BETA version. If you aren't convinced to buy it by the demonstrations and documentation on this web site, then you might just want to wait for the public release in a few months.
Kaheen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:50 pm   

Oh I was looking at the announcement for zApp 2.0 that said it was reset. Anyway I am fairly convinced to buy zApp, I just hoping to play with it a little to make absolutly sure that it was the development system for me.

Kaheen
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:51 pm   

Hmm, actually, the trial *should* have reset. I forgot about that, but yes, I *did* change the ProductID in eLicense, which should have given a new trial. It's possible that the way I set up the new ProductID so that the previous reg codes would be automatically upgraded to the new product somehow caused a problem. I'll have to check with eLicense again and find out what I'm doing wrong. I'll try to make sure this works correctly when releasing the public version.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: