Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
horks
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:44 am   

Child windows, and settings.

I've got two issues with child windows, that i'm hoping you guys can help me with.

1) I can't seem to set the font for child windows. When I go to prefrences->fonts .. there is no option for child windows. I noticed if i highlight the window, I have a blank setting file, so I thought maybe each window gets its own? However, the main output window setting doesn't change the child window output.

2) Whenever I start up zmud, I get a command line, and a status line on each of my child windows. I'm just using these windows as chat monitors, so I really don't need either of these things. When I right click on the window, there is an option to turn them off, but they load up again, the next time I start zmud.

Can anyone help me with these two issues? Thanks
Falan
Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:18 am   

Each window has its own settings. With the child window selected, goto View>Prefs>Fonts to change fonts for the child window. After, you must save the Settings for the child window for them to be kept.

Same thing with your command line problem. You must save the Settings for each window to keep the settings.
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:21 am   

Well, that worked for the status line and command line. thanks :) but i still can't seem to change the font. what font option am I supposed to change? the main output window, correct? doesn't matter, i changed them all and none fixxed it.
Rabadaf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:51 am   

I was having the same problems before. When you are changing the font in the child window, uncheck the box for Inherit settings. That should let the font change.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: