Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Borealis_Sol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:12 pm   

Problem installing AC Explorer 2.22c

I downloaded the file just fine, but when I clicked on it to begin the install I got this message on two different machines.

Could not initialize installation. (CRC)

***And***

Cound not initialize installation. (CRC) The parameter is incorrect.

I have had this program installed on both of these pc's in the past. I have no idea why it wouldn't work now. It is currently uninstalled on both pc's, but the folders still exist on my C: drive. Please help.
Borealis_Sol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:36 pm   

Ok well i happened to have the old install file saved from the first time i had it installed. evidently nothing has changed...still version 2.22c.

For some reason the install file i keep downloading from the zuggsoft.com website is only 216 kb....the original install file (which btw installed perfectly) is 2.16 mb. I have no idea what happened but looks like there is something wrong with the download.
Davidge
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:20 pm   

Zugg, appears that the copy of the free version 2.22 is corrupt on your new server. The download only grabs about 216KB for several people that have tried to get it this week. I have also tested it, getting same results. Your other AC related downloads work fine right now, just not that one.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:29 pm   

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this. You are correct that the file was corrupted...must have happened in November when we transferred servers.

In any case, I have re-uploaded the free 2.22 version. So give it another try and let me know if there is still any problem.
Davidge
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:52 pm   

Yep, that fixed it, thanks!

:)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: