Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
reado

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:45 pm   

Parsing Error keep coming up....

I hav ebuilt a curing system and when Zmu has to cure to much it suddenly comes up with about 100 parsing errors. These dont go away and everytime you close one it opens another. Its weird since they normally refer to triggers not in my system. Anyway the only way to get rid of them is to close Zmud as its not responding and reopen it.

Anyone got any ideas? I dont have what the errors say atm but when it next happened ill post them here.
darmir
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:16 pm   

First thing I suggest is posting your curing system script here. There maybe something in the code that could cause this.
You can also tell us when this happens and where in your scripts so we can help recreate the problem.
reado

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:35 am   

Well my curing system is top secret so i can only post some pieces of it on here. Very Happy

Everything in it is working according to the syntax checker....

Anyway the system messes up when you have to cure 4 or more afflictions at once......
nexela
Wizard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:52 am   

Quote:
Everything in it is working according to the syntax checker....

That doesn't mean anything Obviosly you have a flaw somewhere and since those of us who are not gifted with the talents of mind reading can't see what the problem is then WHY did you post here?

Export your script to a text file and go over it with a fine tooth comb making sure to count brackets and every thing else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: