Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
Nezic
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:10 am   

Theme selection oddity

If you go to View->Select Theme... and pick, for example, the OfficeXP theme, afterwards, the menues are transparent and the menu text gets jumbled up with the text in the background. Picking View->Aqua seems to fix the transparency.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:34 am   

Yeah, I need to just remove the OfficeXP option. The OfficeXP option isn't a true theme. The only modes that work are "None", which uses the default Windows XP theme system, or selecting Aqua or Watercolor or the other *.theme files, which use the actual theme system in zApp. I think OfficeXP was a wierd experiment by the theme builders that didn't work very well...I certainly don't like the look of it at all.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: