Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
Nezic
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:06 am   

Can't create zAppPro.Core

When trying to run the zapppro.zml or zappro_crypt.zxl files, I get an error stating that it can't create zAppPro.Core.

It seems to load ok after that, but I get an error saying that the corePro object is needed.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:33 am   

Don't try to run the zapppro_crypt.zxl file by itself...that is a plugin for the zapppro.zml file.

If it can't load the zAppPro.Core file, then that means that somehow the DLL file didn't get registered on your system. Try opening a DOS prompt and type:

REGSVR32 C:\ZAPP\ZAPPPRO.DLL

assuming that you installed it to the default directory. The installer program is supposed to register the DLL files, but maybe that didn't happen somehow.

Let me know if that helps.
Nezic
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:45 am   

Registering zapppro.dll fixed the problem, thanks! (I installed to D:\apps\zapp I've no idea why it wouldn't get registered correctly).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: