Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:30 am   

zApp BETA ETA

I might as well start the official thread on this. As I thought, I'm not going to get this done today (Friday). I posponed my errands till tomorrow in hopes that it doesn't snow much, but still didn't get everything done. I got bogged down in some encrypting details and some bugs in the TurboPower code (their code always seems to have bugs...sigh).

Anyway, Monday is now looking like the most likely probability.
IceChild
Magician

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:35 am   

Sounds like a plan. I'll definately download it as soon as it's released and do some playing.

WinXP-SP2 | zMUD 7.05 | zMapper 1.22 | zApp 1.04
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:55 am   

Well, I was on a roll and getting a lot done. And now I've hit a brick wall. I was going through the demo apps to test them to make sure they all still worked. Everything was going fine till I got to the Database demo app. For some reason, it completely doesn't work anymore. It connects to a database, does the query, but never displays any data.

Somehow something in the <GRID> component has changed. I'm not having any luck finding the problem tonight and it's getting very frustrating, so I'm going to bed and will try again tomorrow.

I've already tested the editor, new imap client, and zapp-pro applications so far. So, the beta release should happen very soon after this database stuff starts working again. Should be tomorrow. I'm as annoyed as anyone that this is taking so long!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: