Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Hentaya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:22 am   

Error: The app failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005)

All of a 'sudden', ACX is telling me this on startup. No splash, nothing.

Start up, box pops up with "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK to terminate the application."

Uninstall, reinstall, same error.

Uninstall, delete directory, reinstall, same error.

Uninstall, delete directory, cleared all keys with acexp in them from the registry, changed directory ,reinstall, same error.

Uninstall, delete directory, cleared all keys with 'elic', changed directory, reinstall, same error.

Uninstall, dload zExplorer, install in new location, same error.

Go to this site, read lots of posts, try lowering graphics accelerator functions to none, same error.

Install ACX 2.2c, no problem.

Perhaps some sort of eLicence problem? Running win XP pro SP2.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:00 pm   

It shouldn't be an elicense problem, although I guess it's possible it's one I haven't seen before. You might try downloading zMUD or zMapper to see if either of them give the same error. If so, then you'll need to email eLicense directly at support@elicense.com to get their diagnostic program to determine what the problem is. But I'm afraid I've never encountered this error before and it sounds like you have already tried everything that I would have suggested.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: