Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Kylun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:36 am   

Advanced Scripting

Im trying to learn how to write advanced scripts, and i was just wondering if this scripting is an actual language that i can learn? I heard to it refered as TinTin? or TinTin Supported. But I'm just trying to learn more. But after reading a few posts Im assuming the #help,support library and knowledge base are the best ways to learn, just wondering if they are the only ways. How did you learn to write scripts?

Thanks in advance!
Zaltan
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:32 am   

Well, zMUD is the only programming language I know, and I basically learnt just off reading the zMUD help files, and asking for help on the Achaea Scripting forums if I was stuck on anything. It took me a few months to learn the majority of things, and I didn't script too much.
Danlo
Magician

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:21 pm   

Well, its not really an actual language, since it can only be used within zMUD. But yeah, run through the list of the different functions and commands used by zScript and check the help files on the usage of each one. You'll get the hang of it after a couple of scripts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: