Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:10 pm   

Off this weekend

I'll have to add this to my to-do list. There are not enough "Moods" to suit my typical moods. Too many of them are negative and I feel wierd selecting "Happy" all the time.

Anyway, I played golf with my in-laws yesterday for the first time in over three years. Boy am I sore today!

We are taking them to an SCA event this weekend, which happens to be one Chiara is responsible for part of the organization of. If people want to see what I do in the SCA, you can look at my SCA page. I am entering the last scroll shown on this page (Scroll 21) in the Arts competition this weekend.

The arts stuff is a good balance to the programming that I do, although I'm cutting back on SCA stuff heavily this fall to focus more on eMobius.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how Chiara's Aunt and Uncle respond to all of this. We are getting them dressed up for the event and everything Laughing
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:30 am   

That is some beautiful work. Everyone should have some sort of balance for thier 'daily grind'. You know though, the programming you do is nearly as artistic; even if it isn't as pleasing to the eye.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:24 pm   

Thanks! Unfortunately, the competition was so tough that I didn't win anything.

I've had to really cut back the amount of time I spend on SCA stuff though. That scroll took about 3 weeks this past summer and I just don't have time for stuff like that with everything I need to do for eMobius.

Also, as with any group of >3 people, the politics can get somewhat excessive at times within the SCA.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Zugg's Blog All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: