Play RetroMUD
khazid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am   

please delete this post, i'm not seeing where I can delete it. Thanks

Last edited by khazid on Sat May 19, 2007 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:05 pm   

If you installed and used the license on your system then you can find the license information in the file receipt.txt in your zMud directory. If you never made use of that license then you should go looking for it wherever you made a backup copy of it. When you purchased the license it very clearly said 'make a backup of this'.

Zugg's policy as of about a year ago was to not look up licenses for people anymore. He found that it was wasting far too much time. You can still try though. Send a very polite and apologetic email to support@zuggsoft.com with all your personal information, approximate date of purchase, email addy at time of purchase, and anything else you might think could be useful. Don't expect a great response though.

The best solution is to just buy another license and make proper backups this time.
Rorso
Wizard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:44 pm   

Take a look at the e-license's site FAQ:
Quote:

I've lost my Order ID, what can I do?
Fill in and submit a Support Form. Make sure you tell us the name of the software publisher and product you are using, and make sure you give us the name of the purchasing credit card holder. It may also help to give us the last four digits of the credit card, and any of the email addresses which may have been used at the time of purchase. When the purchase has come through the eLicense System, we can look up your Order ID if we have accurate information.
In cases where the purchase was from another party (the publisher's or their agent's web store, for example) or when the purchase was not via a credit card, we may not have all the information in our database. But we can get in touch with the publisher for you.

Click
khazid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:20 pm   

Ok, thanks very much for the information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: