Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

mr_kent
Enchanter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:22 am   

View new posts within last ## m/h/d/m

Scenario: I have these forums as my homepage. I open up the browser and immediately get called away from the computer. I get marked as having visited the forums. When I get some time and come to browse the forums, I miss a few posts and have to open individual forums to see what's new.

In the old forums, there was a drop-down box under recent topics that allowed us to search for new posts within the last X amount of time. I used that extensively to watch the forums because sometimes, I'd miss a post or two. (Or know aproximately when a post/solution was given and want to reread it, but not who posted or the exact subject line.)

I've tried to find a way to do this same thing with these new forums, but the search doesn't seem to accept a time query by itself, without a subject/author. I haven't tried wildcards for the subject/author, just thought of that now....

If someone knows of a way to do this, I'd be grateful if you'd post the procedure. If it's currently not possible, might it be added?

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Website or Forum problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: