Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
GuideRaven
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:43 am   

Cannot update to 3.33

I thought I had the latest update of software. I have two licensed copies on two computers. But today on one of my computers I began getting a message to update from 3.32 to 3.33.

When I try to do this by responding with the update button, I get a download window opening up that says it is looking for the server. Then it gets stuck with an hour glass. I waited ten minutes and nothing happened.

Also i do not understand your message on the forum talking about a rewrapped version and license problems.

What should I do at this point. I am not very tech competent but I sure do love your software.

Guide Raven of the Silver Citadel and long time supporter of ACE
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:29 am   

Whenever there is a problem with the Autoupdate feature, just go to the Download page and download the latest version manually and install it into your AC Explorer directory.

If you don't understand the message about eLicense, don't worry about it. The previous version had a "drop dead" date for the 30-day free trial of March 2004, so nobody downloading AC Explorer Pro for the first time was getting their free trial as of March. This is fixed now so new users will get a free trial. It has no effect on people who already had a valid license.
GuideRaven
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:39 am   

Aaaah thanks Marko. I could not live without my ACE. <g>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: