Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion
slicertool
Magician

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:45 am   

Header info in table covering actual info

I discovered this because I have a couple folders with 1 item.

The header row is acting as the first item in the table view instead of bumping the actual item down to the next row and the header being seperated.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:55 am   

Hmm, can you post a screen shot? In other words, is the single email message covering the header, or is just the header shown with no email messages in the list? If just the header is shown, I almost wonder if it's a problem with the VBScript for fetching the message from the MAPI queue, or if it's with the display of the grid.

Between the MAPI routines, the VBScript for the application, and the Grid itself, there are so many places for stuff like this to get messed up, so any other info you can post would be appreciated. Thanks!
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:01 am   

OK, I'm very confused.

I just created a folder and put a single mail message into it in Outlook.

I then ran mailview.zml and when I selected the folder, it showed the single message in the grid just fine. So, I cannot reproduce this error at all.

You should probably post which version of Microsoft Outlook you are using since that might be an issue.
bortaS
Magician

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:14 pm   

Windows XP Professional SP1a
Outlook 2003

I was able to reproduce this as well. This has to do with clicking on an empty folder, then clicking on a folder with emails.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » General zApp Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: