Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Shimmerglow

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 2:44 pm   

Ac Explorer pro Does or does not?

I have been thinking of reactivating my AC account. I am reluctant to do so because of the talk about tracking. I really got spoiled to the tracking and routes from my current location in the game functions. Do thes work now or not?
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 12:31 am   

Read the other topics in the forum. It seems that people have figured out the various addresses needed for tracking to work, so it seems to still work for now.
charlietoona

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 3:24 am   

Unfortunately, it works but it is very unstable. Cursor will jump all over the place. I have use every combination possible and still unable to bring stability. So, imho, somehting needs to happen on your part Zugg.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:16 am   

I'm afraid it's out of my hands. It seems to work fine for many people, including myself, on various servers using the addresses that people have posted. But yes, it sometimes unstable and requires restarting AC. From all I can tell, Turbine has just completely changed how the client stores the location in memory and the way it works right now is the best it's going to be until Turbine changes it again.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: