Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
EZE
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 9:29 am   

Shattered Kingdoms EZ-life scripts by boo

I have used Zmud daily for several years, and for the past year have enjoyed using a set of scripts tailored by boo, who used to play the mud Shattered Kingdoms. I still use the scripts, even though boo has shut down his website. It is truly a grand work. It has tailored buttons and many many features that are in Zmud.

As I said, I have used the scripts for over a year and whenever I have tried to update to newer versions of Zmud, I always find some sort of errors in the scripts. So, the latest version I have found it to be compatible with is version 6.62, which is fine with me. If I could get it to be compatible with newer versions of Zmud, I would use the newer versions, but right now, it doesnt make much sense. That is except in sharing the efforts boo put into his scripts. So, if anyone wants to help me, has the time, and has the know-how to wrestle scripts, I will email you the version and give you free reign to tailor it however you like. Even if you can't help, please let me know, and I will send a copy of the file.

There were several versions of SKbase, text and .mud setting file. The only ones I have been able to salvage are the .mud setting file type and that I cant put into a post. If boo's webpage were still up, I would simply direct you there. However, its not, so I cant. The settings are rather complex, taking into account all race/class combinations, and giving buttons tailored to each. It is worth checking out! I will email it to anyone who wants, just ask me in an email at: friendlymt@yahoo.com I am also EZE on the Shattered Kingdoms forums, if you decide you would like to investigate further. The webpage is www.shatteredkingdoms.org

E
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Finished MUD Scripts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: